1. Which of the following parts of the kidney is actually an expansion of the upper end of the ureter?
a. Renal pelvis
b. renal medulla
c. renal cortex
2. The tube that carries the urine out of the body is called the ____________.
b. collecting tube
3. The tube that carries urine out of the kidney is called ______.
b. collecting tube
4. Which pair of chromosomes would result in the birth of a male?
5. What are the three processes necessary for the formation of urine?
a. intake, concentration, and output
b. chemical, muscular, and neural action
c. filtration, reabsorption, and secretion
d. arterioles, nephrons, and venules
6. Why does the male determine the sex of a child? Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
7. List the external and internal structures of the kidney, and discuss the function of these structures. In addition, describe the functional unit of the kidney. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more