Posted: November 29th, 2017
When planning care for a client with ulcerative colitis who is experiencing symptoms, which client care activities can the nurse appropriately delegate to a unlicensed assistant? Select all that apply.
1. Assessing the client’s bowel sounds
2. Providing skin care following bowel movements
3. Evaluating the client’s response to antidiarrheal medications
4. Maintaining intake and output records
5. Obtaining the client’s weight.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.