Posted: November 30th, 2017
A nurse develops a plan of care for a client following a lumbar puncture. Which interventions should be included in the plan? Select all that apply.
1. Monitor the client’s ability to void.
2. Maintain the client in a flat position.
3. Restrict fluid intake for a period of 2 hours.
4. Monitor the client’s ability to move the extremities.
5. Inspect the puncture site for swelling, redness, and drainage.
6. Maintain the client on a nothing-by-mouth (NPO) status for 24 hours
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.