Posted: June 1st, 2018
1. Multiple sclerosis symptoms are caused by:
a. Destruction of CNS myelin.
b. Destruction of PNS myelin.
c. Neuron death.
d. Damage to the spinal cord.
2. The layer of the meninges that is fused to the surface of the CNS is the:
a. dura mater.
b. pia mater.
c. arachnoid mater.
d. gray mater.
3. Which of the following is true of Guillain-Barre syndrome?
a. It is genetic.
b. It is always permanently disabling.
c. It causes brain damage.
d. It may be associated with a virus.
4. Which of the following cranial nerves is responsible for sense of smell?
a. Cranial Nerve I
b. Cranial Nerve II
c. Cranial Nerve III
d. Cranial Nerve IV
5. Which of the following spinal cords pathways carries pain and temperature?
a. Dorsal column
6. Differentiate between special and general senses. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
7. List the external structures of the brain, and describe their functions. Which major body cavity are these structures located within? Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.