Posted: July 25th, 2016
This Assessment 2 is worth 55% of your final grade and the equivalent of 2,500 words. The word equivalent means that the work you do to complete this assignment is taken into account so the total word count in the 3 slides will be less than 2,500 actual words.
You are required to develop a power point slide (Part A) that could be presented as a poster to disseminate the results of your research project. You will identify five (5) key messages and the implementation of results for practice. In Part B, you will discuss what you have learned in Nursing Project and how you think this knowledge will influence your practice as a newly qualified Registered Nurse.
Objectives being assessed:
CO 4 – Identify the implications and make recommendations for nursing
CO 5 – Design a poster presentation in order to disseminate findings
Your assignment must adhere to the following format:
– Download the Assignment 2 template located in the Assessments folder to use.
– Do Not re-format the Template in any way or add any additional slides.
– Part B: use 1.5 spacing, write in 3rd person, and use references as relevant.
– Correct use of UniSA Harvard author-date system for in-text referencing and Reference List.
ASSIGNMENT 2 TEMPLATE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
Part A: Slide: (1200 words equivalent)
Include the following information in the specified areas and reference correctly:
– Project Title and your name and student ID
– Introduction, background, research question.
– List five (5) relevant key messages from your research project results.
– Discuss implementation of results for clinical practice and/or education and policy in relation to your research question.
– Recommendations for clinical practice and/or research, education and policy.
– Use 3-4 images if relevant. No more than 20% of the size in the text box.
Part B (500 words approx)
Think about what you have learned in Nursing Project. Describe how you think this knowledge will influence your clinical practice as a newly qualified Registered Nurse. Write in 3rd person and use references as relevant.
Reference List: Present on a new slide and use correct UniSA Harvard author-date
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.