Posted: September 26th, 2017
A female client verbalizes that she has been having trouble sleeping and feels wide awake as soon as getting into bed. The nurse recognizes that there are many interventions the promote sleep. Check all that apply.
1. Eat a heavy snack before bedtime
2. Read in bed before shutting out the light
3. Leave the bedroom if you are unable to sleep
4. Drink a cup of warm tea with milk at bedtime
5. Exercise in the afternoon rather than the evening
6. Count backwards from 100 to 0 when your mind is racing.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.