Posted: July 14th, 2016
SOC 315 nursing
Resource: the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) website
Explore the EEOC website (http://www.eeoc.gov) to learn more about the organization.
Click the About the EEOC link and select Newsroom. Select a press release about an employee lawsuit published within the last 6 months.
Search the Internet to find at least one news item about this lawsuit, preferably from a news source in the state in which the incident occurred.
· A description of the compliance issue that led to the lawsuit and its ramifications for the organization.
· A brief summary of the functions of the EEOC.
· The EEOC’s role in this lawsuit.
· Whether or not this lawsuit promotes social change; justify your reasoning
· A comparison of the EEOC press release to the news item. What accounts for the differences?
· Strategies you would implement, if you were a senior manager of this company, to ensure future compliance and inclusion in the multicultural workplace.
Explore the EEOC website
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
IMPORTANT Additional Information
· Each slide must have verbiage in the notes section. The verbiage should include what you would say about the slide if you were presenting the presentation to an audience.
· Follow the rule of six and six-no more than six bullets per slide, no more than six words per bullet
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.