Posted: June 1st, 2018
Maria (our diabetic) may develop complications that may impair her wound-healing process. She is getting concerned as she gets older that this may become more of a problem and is aware of preventative measures. She is not exactly sure why the physicians are so worried about her cardiovascular status.
Answer the following questions:
1. Explain how the cardiovascular system may be a contributing factor.
2. What preventative measures can Maria take?
3. Which specialist(s) would you consult to prevent these potential problems?
While analyzing the case, be sure to identify the major problems and issues.
* Draft a response or strategy for addressing the major problems and issues.
* Make recommendations to improve the patient’s health.
* Discuss any negative consequences that may occur if the patient’s health issue is not addressed.
Your response should be at least one page in length. Include at least one reference to support your work in APA style. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.