1. What are some important applications of epidemiology for assessing the health status of populations? Present at least two such important applications. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
2. Summarize key applications of epidemiology that are relevant to disease etiology. Discuss at least two such important applications. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
3. Discuss recent important applications of epidemiology. Present at least two important applications of epidemiology over the past twenty years. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
4. What are some important applications of epidemiology for assessing the delivery of health services? Present at least two such important applications. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
5. What are “secular trends” and “cohort effects” in epidemiology? What is the essential difference between the two? (A Minimum of 300 Words)
6. Explain the term “population at risk” and provide at least two relevant examples as seen in the practice of modern epidemiology. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
7. Differentiate among ratios, proportions, and rates as used in epidemiology today. Define each of these measurements, and briefly describe its importance in community health. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
8. Explain the meanings and uses of incidence, prevalence, morbidity, and mortality in modern epidemiology. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
Friis, R. H., & Sellers, T. A. (2014). Epidemiology for public health practice (5th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more