Posted: June 1st, 2018
2. Summarize key applications of epidemiology that are relevant to disease etiology. Discuss at least two such important applications. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
3. Discuss recent important applications of epidemiology. Present at least two important applications of epidemiology over the past twenty years. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
4. What are some important applications of epidemiology for assessing the delivery of health services? Present at least two such important applications. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
5. What are “secular trends” and “cohort effects” in epidemiology? What is the essential difference between the two? (A Minimum of 300 Words)
6. Explain the term “population at risk” and provide at least two relevant examples as seen in the practice of modern epidemiology. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
7. Differentiate among ratios, proportions, and rates as used in epidemiology today. Define each of these measurements, and briefly describe its importance in community health. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
8. Explain the meanings and uses of incidence, prevalence, morbidity, and mortality in modern epidemiology. (A Minimum of 300 Words)
Friis, R. H., & Sellers, T. A. (2014). Epidemiology for public health practice (5th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.