Posted: May 25th, 2018
Policymaker Electronic Presentation
Guidelines and Grading Rubric
The purpose of this assignment is to: (a) identify and reflect upon key concepts related to your policymaker visit; (b) provide empirical evidence to support new insights gained regarding your policy issue and the policymaking process; and (c) present ideas in a clear, succinct, and scholarly manner.
DUE DATE: Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 7
TOTAL POINTS: 275 points
Assignment Criteria for Presentation
1. Describe your visit/presentation, including any PowerPoint presentation materials that you utilized during your policymaker visit. Limit these slides to five slides in this project (of the 15 total slides). This includes any handouts that you left with the policymaker.
2. Discuss the response of the policymaker to your message/ask/recommendation(s).
3. Reflect on the process, follow-up plans, insights gained about the issue and process, and support with evidence.
4. Describe possible future opportunities as a result of this meeting and their importance to nursing.
5. Provide concluding statements summarizing the content.
6. Develop a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes in APA format, not including title and reference slides. Write speaker notes sufficient enough to enable someone to take over or give the presentation other than you.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.