Posted: September 10th, 2017
1. If you have access to SPSS, compute the Shapiro-Wilk test of normality for the variable age (as demonstrated in Exercise 26). If you do not have access to SPSS, plot the frequency distributions by hand. What do the results indicate?
2. State the null hypothesis where age at enrollment is used to predict the time for completion of an RN to BSN program.
3. What is b as computed by hand (or using SPSS)?
4. What is a as computed by hand (or using SPSS)?
5. Write the new regression equation.
6. How would you characterize the magnitude of the obtained R2 value? Provide a rationale for your answer.
7. How much variance in months to RN to BSN program completion is explained by knowing the student’s enrollment age?
8. What was the correlation between the actual y values and the predicted y values using the new regression equation in the example?
9. Write your interpretation of the results as you would in an APA-formatted journal.
10. Given the results of your analyses, would you use the calculated regression equation to predict future students’ program completion time by using enrollment age as x? Provide a rationale for your answer.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.