Posted: November 30th, 2017
A client is scheduled for a myelogram, and the nurse provides a list of instructions to the client regarding preparation for the procedure. Which instructions should the nurse place on the list? Select all that apply.
1. Jewelry will need to be removed.
2. An informed consent will need to be signed.
3. A trained x-ray technician performs the procedure.
4. The procedure will take approximately 45 minutes.
5. A liquid diet can be consumed on the day of the procedure.
6. Solid food intake needs to be restricted only on the day of the procedure.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.