Posted: July 26th, 2016
Choose two contexts, one cultural and one historical.
• Think about what it means to be an adult in each of these two contexts.
• Contrast the educational and career opportunities in each of these two contexts.
• Think about the socioeconomic status related to the time or culture you selected.
• Consider the concepts of on-time/off-time and the social clock within each context.
• Consider the need for dependence/independence for each context.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post a brief description of the cultural or historical context you selected, including the socioeconomic state related to the cultural or historical context. Then describe the expectation of what adult attainment means in each context. Discuss the educational and career opportunities. Finally, explore the potential attainment of adult status, considering at least one of the following concepts: social clock (on-time/off-time), or independence/dependence.
Be sure to provide a list of references with any sources cited.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.