Our team of professional and qualified writers offers help in writing article critique and review for qualitative and quantitative studies in different health sciences subjects. Below is an example of an article review. You can also order yours below.
Human Growth and Development
With the major areas above in mind, focus on at least two of the following age groups:
- Older Adults
First, give an overview of each article, including:
- Write a 2 paragraph summary for each article.
- Write a 1-2 paragraph analysis and evaluation for each article found.
- Make sure to integrate what you learned in your other course readings in that analysis
Then, write a summary (1-2 pages) integrating what was leaned from the articles reviewed on the chosen age groups as seen from the life-span perspective. Cover the following in that summary:
- What similarities did you find in the types of research and what was being studied? What differences did you find?
- Based on your course readings, what developmental theories did you find that were applicable?
- Explain how the life-span perspective may provide a way of better understanding the research reviewed.
Place an order below to get your article critique.