12.1 Final Project: Applied Leadership Assessment The final project in MLC 640 is a comprehensive assessment of individual leadership within an organization of the student’s choice. Drawing from previous weeks’ readings, videos, and discussions, students will assess an individual in a leadership role. Your assessment project should include but is not limited to the following:
· Brief overview of the organization (background and history)
· Leadership hierarchy (organizational structure)
· Introduction of the leader being assessed in this project
· Analysis of leadership style(s) to include appropriate theoretical and conceptual support for assumptions and observations (provide supporting research and citations)
· Critique of leader strengths and challenges
· Recommendations for leadership development
· Summary and conclusion
Presentation of your final project may be submitted in the following format:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more