Posted: November 1st, 2017
A 5-year-old client was admitted to the emergency unit due to ingestion of unknown amount of chewable vitamins for children at an unknown time. Upon assessment, the child is alert and with no symptoms. Which of the following information should be reported to the physician immediately?
A. The child has been treated multiple times for injuries caused by accidents.
B. The vitamin that was ingested contains iron.
C. The child was nauseated and vomited once at home.
D. The child has been treated several times for toxic substance ingestion.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.